BAWA today (16 January) launched its Pet Pals Photo Contest for animal lovers around the world. This contest is a chance for you to share special images of your pet or favourite animal as we post their photographs in a dedicated album on our Facebook page.
For a small donation of Rp50,000 (Indonesia) or US$5 (worldwide), we are accepting photos of your pets or your favourite animal. We are accepting entries in the following categories:
1. Best Look-Alike Pair. Do people say you and your pet or favourite animal look similar? Can you make the same facial expressions? Show us your match!
2. Best Zen Moment. Catch your pet or favourite animal looking oh-so-adorable in his or her most relaxed moment? Now is the perfect time to share!
3. Best Expression. Does your pet or favourite animal make some silly or dramatic faces? Make sure you catch that shot and send it in!
4. Most Unusual Pet. Crazy spots? Strange eyes? Beautiful coat? We’d love to see how original your pet or favourite animal is!
5. Best Action Shot. Jumping in the air! Running after a ball! These are just some ideas for best action shot. Show us your pet getting active.
HOW TO ENTER:
Step 1: Please enter the contest using the link www.bit.do/BAWApetpals
Step 2: Don’t forget to donate your contribution
International: Through Paypal at www.bawabali.com/donate-to-bawa/
Indonesia: As above or donate directly to BAWA’s bank account in Bali:
Account name: Yayasan Bali Animal Welfare Association (BAWA)
Branch: Permata Bank, Cabang Ubud
Account No: 4001395454
COST: Entry cost is Rp50,000 or US$5 minimum per photo per category.
ALL ENTRANTS: Please include “Pet Pals Photo Contest” in the comment when you donate.
NOTE: Only confirmed contributors / donors will be entered in the contest.
Step 3: Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a screen shot of your payment and the photograph/s of your pet.
Once we receive your Entry Form, payment and photo, you’ll be entered into the contest and your pet will be visible on our Facebook album. Votes will be collected by how many “likes” you receive – so don’t forget to share your photo with your friends and family!
Entries will close midnight Bali time (GMT +8 hours) Wednesday 4 February.
We look forward to seeing your pets steal the show!